Leadership Exchange 2019, Destination: Nashville
Special thanks to our Leadership Exchange Sponsors
Leadership Exchange Resources
The Chamber’s first Leadership Exchange was in 2003 when the KC Chamber escorted 55 regional leaders to Pittsburgh, PA for a look at downtown redevelopment, arts investment, philanthropy, and sports stadiums. Below is a list of past Leadership Exchange Destinations.
For more information call (816) 374-5412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Leadership Exchange Destinations & Topics
- 2019 | Nashville - Business to education impact, regional collaboration, downtown vitality, and healthcare.
- 2018 | Denver - Regional collaboration, workforce development and business-education partnerships, transportation and innovating mobility, and scientific and cultural facilities
- 2017 | Boston - Innovation ecosystems, K-12 and higher education reform measures, and collaboration between higher education and business
- 2016 | Dallas/Fort Worth, TX - Sports Economy, entrepreneurism, transportation, airport development, riverfront development, philanthropy
- 2015 | Portland, OR - Millennials, bi-state regionalism, transit-oriented development, airport redevelopment, higher education impact
- 2014 | Silicon Valley - Entrepreneurism, higher education-community collaboration, impact of tax structures, Millennials
- 2013 | Baltimore - Race relations, entrepreneurism, economic development, urban redevelopment
- 2012 | Austin - Leadership, entrepreneurism, transit planning, wellness, energy sustainability, higher education
- 2011 | Charlotte - Regionalism, economic development, growth/impact of an urban university
- 2010 | Indianapolis - Regionalism, biosciences, community branding, community leadership, higher education, water infrastructure
- 2009 | Nashville - K-12 community investment, healthcare, higher education, race relations, downtown performing arts center
- 2008 | Denver - Regionalism, transit, leadership, community branding, community consensus-building
- 2007 | Minneapolis - Regionalism, transit, downtown redevelopment, performing arts facilities, K-12 innovations
- 2006 | Seattle - Regionalism, climate protection strategies, community concensus-building, downtown development
- 2005 | Cincinnati - Bi-state relations, economic development, race relations, healthcare innovations, creating a united arts fund
- 2004 | San Diego - Downtown redevelopment, downtown stadiums, bio sciences, K-12 innovations
- 2003 | Pittsburgh, PA - Downtown redevelopment, regional Asset tax, downtown stadiums, arts district, philanthropy