Voluntary contributions from our members help strengthen business participation in the elective process at state and local levels in Missouri and Kansas.
Help join forces and support candidates who support issues of critical importance to business and the quality of life of Greater Kansas City. For more information about KC BizPAC or to make a contribution, call Tiffany Friend at (816) 374-5432, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
KC BizPAC Endorsements
After surveys, interviews, and deliberation, KC BizPAC, the Political Action Committee of the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce in Partnership with the Civic Council of Greater Kansas City, has chosen to endorse the following candidates for the 2019 Kansas City, Missouri General Election.
- District 1 – Kevin O’Neill
- District 2 – Teresa Loar
- District 3 – Brandon Ellington
- District 4 – Katheryn Shields
- District 5 – Lee Barnes, Jr.
- District 6 – Andrea Bough
- District 2 – Dan Fowler
- District 3 – Melissa Robinson
- District 4 – Geoff Jolley
- District 5 – Ryana Parks-Shaw
- District 6 – Kevin McManus
The BizPAC made no endorsement(s) in the mayoral race.