Midwest Recovery Centers Mental Health Open House
Nov 14, 2023
We have exciting news! We are hosting an open house event to celebrate the launch of our new mental health residential center. Life can be incredibly taxing on our mental health. That’s why we’re opening a 45-day residence center for individuals living with identified mental health challenges.
Sometimes, we need to step away from life’s stressors to deal with anxiety, depression, and other challenges. This center is an opportunity to do just that. To learn more about the center, its purpose, and treatment approaches, attend the Open House on November 17, 2023, from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Refreshments and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
Why Is Good Mental Health So Important?
Good mental health is vital at every stage of life. Why? It affects our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. In short, our mental health determines how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices. Having optimal mental health also helps us:
- Work productively
- Cope with challenges
- Make healthy lifestyle choices
- Maintain a positive outlook during circumstances and challenges
- Maintain healthy relationships
Signs That It’s Time To Evaluate Your Mental Health
All of us experience circumstances that impact our mental health from time to time. Knowing when to evaluate our mental health is crucial for maintaining overall well-being. Some signs that it might be time to assess our mental health include:
- Persistent feelings of sadness or hopelessness
- Overwhelming anxiety, worry, or fear
- Difficulty concentrating or making decisions
- Changes in sleep patterns (insomnia or oversleeping)
- Loss of interest in activities you once enjoyed
- Social withdrawal and isolation
- Unexplained physical symptoms (e.g., headaches or digestive issues)
- Increased irritability or mood swings
- Thoughts of self-harm or suicide
- Changes in appetite and weight
- Substance abuse or dependence
- Difficulty managing daily responsibilities and tasks
- Relationship problems and conflicts
- Decreased energy and motivation
Quick Facts About Our Mental Health Residence Center
- Forty-five-day residential treatment for identified mental health issues
- Contracted therapists to run group therapy sessions
- Treatment approaches such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Somatic experiences for trauma responses
- Hypnotherapy expert
- Scientific and naturopathic care
- DNA Analysis with rapid results
- Contracted nutritionist
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)
Whether your mental health is optimal or less than ideal, we hope to see you at our open house event on November 17, 2023.
Wishing you a month filled with reflection, compassion, and progress.
The team at Midwest Recovery Centers