Public Policy Committees
Exclusive membership council that supports Chamber’s advocacy programs at all levels of government.
Chair/Co-Chair: Richard Martin, JE Dunn
Advises and guides KC Chamber Public Policy in Kansas.
- Chair/CoChair: Scott Jones, KCP&L
- Vice Chair: David Waters, Lathrop Gage
Advises and guides KC Chamber Public Policy in Missouri.
- Chair/CoChair: Erik Bergrud, Park University
- Vice Chair: Melissa Panettiere, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City
Advises and guides KC Chamber on business trends, opportunities and challenges in Kansas City, MO.
Chair/Co-Chair: David Frantze, Stinson Leonard Street
Allows connection and interaction between Chamber members and city officials and other community leaders.
- Chair/CoChair: Cindy Circo, KCP&L
- Vice Chair: Chris Migneron, HNTB
Advises and guides Chamber’s work in improving access to a ready and qualified workforce.
- Chair/CoChair: John Ricciardelli, Honeywell
Advises and guides Chamber’s Transportation Big 5 and state and federal transportation policy.
- Chair/Co-Chairs: Mike DeBacker, Burns & McDonnell / Scott Smith, HNTB (retired)
Advises and guides Chamber’s Aviation policy.
- CoChair: Carl Wilkes, Garmin / John Peterzalek, Cerner
Advises and guides Chamber’s Real Estate policy.
- Chair/CoChair: David Harrison, VanTrust Real Estate
Advises and guides Chamber’s Financial Services policy.
- Chair/Co-Chair: Paul Thompson, Country Club Bank
Advises and guides Chamber’s education and school board policy.
- Chair: Dr. Gayden Carruth, Cooperating School Districts of Greater KC