Extreme Grand Prix Grand Reopening
May 14, 2020
Like you, we have spent the last two months learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting everything around us. Our top priority has always been the safety and the well-being of our guests and team members both on the track and while watching races. We have diligently prepared our facility for reopening on May 15.
We have implemented the following steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Our bounce house, kiddie area, arcade, escape rooms, party rooms and batting cages will remain temporarily closed.
- We are limiting the number of people in the building to of 10% of our total occupancy.
- Signage all throughout the building reminding both employees and guests of social distancing requirements. This is includes signs on the floor spaced out 6 feet apart.
- All tables and chairs have been spaced out.
- We have closed half of the booths throughout the building to allow for social distancing.
- Throughly cleaned and sanitized the entire building.
- We are strongly encouraging cashless transactions. Debit and credit cards are welcome. We also accept Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay to make a contactless payment options. We are in the process of transitioning to a cashless operation.
- To protect our guests and employees all staff contact stations have shields in place.
- All persons entering the building are required to wear a face mask.
- Water fountains have been temporarily closed.
- Our staff constantly will be cleaning and sanitizing the building.
- All helmets, neck braces and go karts are throughly cleaned and sanitized between each use. We do encourage you to bring your own full faced helmet but not required. We do have some available for purchase if desired.
- There are several hand sanitizer stations all throughout the facility.
- Each of the 7 sinks throughout the building have hand soap and paper towels.
- We are limiting the number of people on the track at the same time to allow for social distancing.
- To keep with social distancing requirements we will have everyone enter the building through the south entrance and exit through the north one.
- Of the total 6 registration terminals, only 4 will be open to allow for social distancing.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds (hum happy birthday twice) with soap and water
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve or arm - not into your hands or open air
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- For your well-being and the well-being of others, if you're sick or been around sick people, please stay home and take care of yourself.
We hope that these measures give you confidence that we are taking the necessary precautions in this evolving situation. We remain committed to providing you and your family with a friendly, clean, fast, and safe racing environment.